Sex lasts too long adult content

I know this might sound silly, but DH lasts at LEAST 30 minutes every time we have sex. There is no such thing as a quickie, and to be honest, I actually dread sex. Don't get me wrong, I love sex with him, but it just lasts so long that I stop enjoying it after the first 10 minutes. Is there something I can do to make him "finish" quicker? Like - hide the opposite of Viagra in his food? lol

Oh - He is uncircumcized, so I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 PM on Oct. 3, 2012 in Relationships

• Sounds like he's not getting enough foreplay... tease him throughout the day and get him hot and botherered ... when it's time... it won't last that long if you've done it right... with me and my SO, sex starts in the morning (teasing, flirting, sexy pics, etc) and ends at night with an orgasm... sex is to be enjoyed by BOTH parties involved, if you're not enjoying it and not saying anything or changing anything then that could cause problems..
    VanessaMomof2

Answer by VanessaMomof2 at 11:56 AM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Have him masturbate an hour before you have sex

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• My guy has stopped waking me up because 90% the time I'm so tired and groggy I'm actually grouchy. He waits until morning now - I like morning sex, but middle of the night.... he can go hop in the shower!
    Sex makes him tired and he falls right to sleep. It's the opposite for me, after sex I can't get to sleep!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:56 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• (sorry wendy... it's the other way around. With more exposed it becomes desensitized/calloused from always rubbing in his pants. The foreskin keeps the head tender and sensitive. Guys that are uncircumsized are usually more gentle as well because they don't require as much thrust to get the pleasure they are looking for)
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• and you're COMPLAINING? lol sorry idk why this is a problem :/
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• That's an interesting complaint. lol Most women would be thrilled.

I don't have any advice for you. As far as being uncircumcised, I *think*, but I'm not positive, that circumcision increases sensitivity, since more is exposed. So, if that's true, then I suppose it would make sense that his not being circumcised might be part of it.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:48 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• damn you should really thank your lucky stars to have a guy that wants to do you for 30 minutes atleast. I would say if you want a quickie sometimes, just tell him, and change it up, get on top and give him some lovin. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 1:50 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• We like it at about 30-40 min. lol. Have you talked to him about it? He may not know you want him to be quicker, as a lot of women like it longer. But, yeah, what butterflyblue said should work.

HappyMom.2

Answer by HappyMom.2 at 1:51 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• man...we almost never make it 20 min -let alone 30 min.

have you talked to him about it? that at times you would like to make it short and sweet? Not sure if being uncircumcised has anything to do with it or not.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:57 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I doubt it has anything to do with it.
    My dDH was the say and I can't imagine why you would dread it. Do you not have multiples? Maybe you could give hime some clues as to what might make it better.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:58 PM on Oct. 3, 2012