NO PERIOD AGAIN!!

My period in december was supposed to be the 23rd, well i spotted then it quit altogether. I went to the doctor the week after because this is the same thing i did when i found out i was pregnant with my DD Alyssa. Well they called and told me i was pregnant...so i got excited ya know? Well 2 days later they call back and told me i wasnt pregnant. So i went for a nuclear scan they had set up for my thyroids, they had found a tumor. well here came January, and once again NO PERIOD. My stomach has beed real sensitive...and i've been reallt tired.My left side seems to be hurting pretty bad these last fem days... any idea what this could be? Please tell me what you think/know...thanks ahead of time

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 7:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• only a dr can say if you have had problems before it may be that
    Anonymous