i NEED to KNOW whats WRONG!!

I POSTED THIS IN PREGNANCY AND HEALTH.My period in december was supposed to be the 23rd, well i spotted then it quit altogether. I went to the doctor the week after because this is the same thing i did when i found out i was pregnant with my DD Alyssa. Well they called and told me i was pregnant...so i got excited ya know? Well 2 days later they call back and told me i wasnt pregnant. So i went for a nuclear scan they had set up for my thyroids, they had found a tumor. well here came January, and once again NO PERIOD. My stomach has beed real sensitive...and i've been reallt tired.My left side seems to be hurting pretty bad these last fem days... any idea what this could be? Please tell me what you think/know...thanks ahead of time

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 7:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

• have they checked 4 endomitreous( how ever u spell it)
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• if they found a tumor, then its probably symptoms from the tumor, did they not tell you anything else, like they can remove it? or did they just say, we found a tumor, bye, good luck?
    cloud144

Answer by cloud144 at 8:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• you should call your doc back and tell them what you are feeling.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• they have not checked for endometriosis. what is that exactly? they are supposed to call and let me know about the tumor. but yes they just told me i have a tumor- nuthin more than that really
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 8:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009