was there ever a time in your life were you didn't feel attracted to you so or dh?

i mean we haven't had sex in forever he can't satisfy me at all and i never feel like having sex have you ever went through this? how did you over come this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I felt this way when DH and I were going through a very rough time in our marriage. We had financial problems, he was not as mature as I would have liked, did not do the things I thought he should, and all of this lead to us fighting almost everyday. I told him that while I loved him, I was currently not in love with him and why. We talked about it and with both of us trying harder we worked through it slowly but surely
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• SOUNDS ALOT LIKE MY RELATIONSHIP ITS SO HARD THOUGH
    Anonymous

• closed my eyes and pretended I was with Johnny Depp

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• OP, you sound exactly like me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 10:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I used to feel that way. I read a book that had a great point. Aren't guys supposed to think of sex ALL the time? Not really. Sex can be easily turned into one of the traps 'the more you feed it, the more hungry it gets'. All around us in America, the media, hollywood, puts images of sex all over the place. THe more we see it, the more we think of it, the more we want it. Put a child in a candy store all day and he'll thnk of candy all day. And, the media, hollywood, are always making you wonder, (without you being aware) if you are lacking in fun and being fulfilled. Try to ingore the images, and you'll find yourself feeling better about your sex life. Once you let go of the expectations you set in your mind by what the media is trying to catch your eye with, you'll find yourself so much happier with what you have. That's what's worked for my h and I.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2009