i need help....

i slept with a guy at the end of jan. and found out that i was pregnant in march and i had slept with someone else in march around st.patties day and im not sure who the father is. but they kept changing my due dates from dec 5 to nov 29 back to dec 3 they was sure when she would be born so they finally settled on nov 29,what i need help with is they conseption part.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• sounds like march guy to me start from march and count 9mths ends up dec, jan guy would be more like oct due date. seems like march guy to me
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 9:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Only way to find out for sure is to do a DNA test. you can do it prenatally (they scrape cells from the uterine wall) but the problem is you could miscarry. The other option is to wait until the baby is born.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• when was your last period. the first day of your last period would be the best place to start. If you can not remember, then count 40 weeks backwards from your due date and see where that lands you.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Also the due date and conception date depends on what your cycle is.. the average is a 28 day cycle... mine is a 45 day cycle (off of BC)
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 8:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• DNA test
    Anonymous

• ok if i did it right i counted back 40 weeks and it puts me at the begining of march but it still dont make sense to me.
    Anonymous

• i got pregnant around the middle of january in 2006 my daughter was born on october 4.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 9:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• borrow their little circle, and then line up the due dates they gave you and see the possible conception time. Nov. 29 to Dec 5 is not that big a difference, its less than a week and there are several weeks b/c Jan 30 and March 14.
    Good luck. but yeah plan on a DNA test to confirm paternity
    MamiJaAyla

Answer by MamiJaAyla at 9:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• only way to know for sure is to get a dna test sorry
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• have an aminosticious or however it is spelled they put a needle in to your uterus through your bally button and draw out amniotic fluid and test it to the guy or thats how my cousin had it done
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009