Cafemom...

Does anyone else feel like there can be some really rude and ugly answers posted to your question when it was just supposed to be yes or no? Im not sure if i have come across even one understanding and compassionate person on this website.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to answer questions to the best of my knowledge, if I don't agree with it, I don't answer it. It is a shame that some people just always want to bash people, (esp. anonymously) but I hope that you find some helpful, caring and understanding people on here. I know that I have had both good and bad experiences, but not everyone in the real world is nice, so it has to be the same in cyberspace. Unfortunately, some people did not learn the old.."If you have nothing nice to say, do not say anything" rule.
    Have a good week! :-)
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• when you come on a PUBLIC forum and ask for opinions, that's just what you are gonna get. Sorry.

If you wanted a simple yes or no, why didn't you post a Poll instead of asking for opinions since you obviously didn't want opinions?
    Anonymous

• Unfortunately, your question will be deleted because it is meant to inflame others. Sorry, not allowed... reported...
    Anonymous

• ? Excuse me?
    Anonymous

• Yes many times people go to far, but sometimes the poster needs to hear the truth, and yes sometimes the truth hurts and you ask the question so you need to be ready for any answers.
    Anonymous

• How is it mean't to inflame others? This is a personal feeling I get when I come onto this site. I dont see anything wrong with it.
    Anonymous

• I think she confused you with another anonymous question. I know very well what question you posted, and no it's not deleted.
    Anonymous

• Yes, I know exactly what you mean. Some people just try to get a rise in others. I don't think this question is meant to inflame others, it's a simple question. It really didn't need to be reported.
    Anonymous

• I have seen posts like that, and agree that some of the women can be very rude with their responses. However you have to realize that with so many women in one place you are pretty much gauranteed of at least 1/28 of them having PMS.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• You guys have me really confused. I have just been reading some of the answers that were posted on other questions, and from my previous questions asked I haven't got the nicest answers in the book. And I just wondered if anyone else noticed that there can be some very rude posters out there.
    Anonymous