So freaking EXCITED now!!!!

I've got the biggest, unnatural, completely obnoxious obsession with The Walking Dead. Very very very obsessed! But, I'm a DISH customer. They dropped AMC, so now theres no way for me to get it. And switching providers is not an option in my area. So, my sister is going to record them for me, but I already know its going to be hell to try to get over there, even once a month, to see them. I NEVER get me time, but especially away from the house. BUT I just got an email from AMC that they're going to be doing an online viewing of the premier!!! I get to watch the premier on the day it airs at the time it airs! I couldnt be more excited right now!!!!! I know its really pathetic, but that just made my day! To make it a question, what do you get overly excited about that maybe isn't really as exciting as you think? LOL

toughluck08

Asked by toughluck08 at 8:36 PM on Oct. 3, 2012 in Entertainment

• www.hulu.com plus might have it  http://www.sidereel.com/The_Walking_Dead   or www.tvpc.com   I'm excited for you!!!

mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 9:31 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I love walking dead, I'm with ya
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:37 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Tonight is the premier of Supernatural! I have been thinking about it all week! I cannot wait!!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:39 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• My package deal just fell through with Charter. I love ID.... I am in mourning.....

I feel ya!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:45 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Dish has also dropped a lot of programming from Lifetime Network.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 8:47 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• Happy for you!
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 8:54 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• I am so with you! I LOVE the Walking Dead!
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 8:55 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• If I were you- I'd be super excited too!

Last year, when they were going to drop the channel that American Horror Story was on -you should ahve seen how happy we were when they starightened it all out and we didn't have to miss any episodes!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:04 PM on Oct. 3, 2012

• LOLI love the walking dead too is my favorite show at the time. I am with you is something to celebrate lol.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 7:40 AM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Yes I was just gushing about the great books I found today. I am happy you get to see your show.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:02 PM on Oct. 6, 2012