ever feel not in love?

ever since i had a baby, i dont feel like i love my man anymore. i dont even know if i want to be with him anymore. i contemplate leaving him almost everyday. i feel like i just want a life with my lil man. he is my life! anyone ever feel like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel the same way more times than you would ever know. I always thought it was PPD but when I look back at our relationship I realized that I had those feelings before hand too. I keep hoping the feelings will come back but no such luck :( Feel free to message me if you need someone to talk to.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No. I don't but I get it. Talk to your man. Tell him how you feel. Talking helps.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Wow! I thought I was the only one! I had post-partum very bad after I had my first son and didn't want anything to do with anyone especially my husband. We didn't get married until after we had our second son. My kids are 2 and 4 and I am just now getting back into "loving" my husband again. There's just always been this "thing" between us. I never cared if I talked to him, did anything with him, or even saw him. Your not alone, but this feeling will go away. If you need to talk to anyone about this you can always msg me and I'll talk to you if you need someone.
    dhalinka

Answer by dhalinka at 9:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• ITS THE HORMONES. TALK TO YOUR DOCTOR. U MAY HAVE SOME PP DEPRESSION. TALK TO SOMEMONE. MAYBE A COUNSELOR WOULD B THE BEST PALACE TO START FOR NOW. GL
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• just tell him how you feel about it. i'm sure you two will be able to talk through it and work it out.
    courtneyy

Answer by courtneyy at 7:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Are you suffering from depression? I would talk to a doctor.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 10:17 AM on Feb. 9, 2009