any suggestions i am a working mom and considering day care for the children

rameymomof2

Asked by rameymomof2 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in General Parenting

• Ihave two children in day care and i love the day care center but this wasnt always the case. This is my third day care. My advice is to look at a lot of different day cares and ask alot of questions and once you look at some narrow it down and visit again observe the rooms your children will be in but also the room they may go into next. I loved my first day care with my daughter but when she moved into the next room it was like night and day no info didnt seem liked they cared. The next day care had a nice appearence when i visited in the morning but my daughter started going ther and the door that was alwys kept locked you had to buzz in was never actually locked it was dirty she didnt stay there very long thats why i say visit unexpectedly so it as it really would be. My daughter is now a little over 21/2 and i have a 7 month old in a day care that i love it actually seems that the providers are there for the kids not$
    shames85

Answer by shames85 at 9:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• What are you needing to know? Your question is awfully broad. can you narrow it down a bit?

Answer by gdiamante at 9:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• kind of a broad question so im not really sure what you want to know. all i can say is make sure you find a daycare you are comfortable with. if you dont feel right about it DONT LEAVE THEM THERE.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 9:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009