So what did you do today?

I am moving right along marketing myself so I can have an awesome job as a journalist one day. I also bought one of those flip camcorders online and I can't wait for it to get here so I can use it. Thats all i didn't clean of nuthin' that will be tomorrow, laundry day ugh. So what did you do?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my SO took me to dinner and a movie or movie and a dinner i guess we did the movie first
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My washer has been broken for a week and we just got a new one, so I did like 25 loads of laudry!
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I woke up and finished putting together my new computer desk. Then I washed my new pots and pans. My daughter got home and we had lunch, then put together her new bookcase. After that I had to make room for it in her room and that meant gutting out her room and rearranging everything. Then it was time for dinner, bath, and now I'm trying to relax. I haven't stopped since I woke up yesterday morning.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lilbit I am tired just reading your answer, whew sit down, relax, have a drink then get yourself in a bubble bath.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Slept in a bit.. Then got loaded up the family (the dog too) in the car and headed out to the Natchez Trace and had lunch at the famous Loveless Cafe and then went hiking. It was a gorgeous day for it. :)
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• That does sound like fun KTMOM. i tried to get the kids outside today but my hubby was being a bump on a log. He wouldn't go anywhere he is trying to quit smoking and he has been soooo bitchy. I am trying very hard to support him.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Met my b/f's mother today. That went well. Held him through a couple nicotine fits (he's trying again to quit). Drove my two boys around in the car for a couple hours on our way back home, just so they would get a good nap, and to get some quiet time.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Today is my day off. I slept all morning because I had drinks with my girlfriend for her birthday last night. And me and my son went to the movies this evening to see Coraline.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Was Coraline good? My son wants to watch it but he thinks it will scare him. He is a little sensitive.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It was my son's last day of hockey school and a party to follow.
    Vegged on the couch while my kids napped, I had such a headache. I later fell asleep on the floor while playing with DD, DH was in the room, it was fine.
    Then had my parents over for dinner, figured they didn't want to cook after the exhaustion of my sister's wedding the day before.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009