Baby entertainmeant.

my 4 month old seems to be board. hell swing for a little while and then cry or play at his play station and then cry like 5 mins later. hes starting to play with toys but that only keeps him chill for a few mins. what are some thing i can do for baby to entertain him? are there any good bab videos around that i could download? i heard baby einstien is good. thanks mamas.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 10:27 AM on Oct. 4, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My Son LOVED the Baby Eistein DVD's! He was mesmerized by them & they relaxed him too. The Library had them to borrow so try them out. He's 5 now & still loves them. Also he liked being strolled around the house in a small umbrella stroller. I would do small slow circles around the kitchen & into the den (he was born in the fall & it was cold outside). He would soon just fall asleep too. He hated car rides. As soon as they start walking they are more able to entertain themselves too.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:29 PM on Oct. 4, 2012