Anything I can do about my boots?

They make the most anoyt click clack as I walk, and I don't even want to wear them to walk my son to school because they drive me batty. Is there anything I can put on the bottoms to make it stop, or at least lessen? TIA

cassie_kellison

Asked by cassie_kellison at 11:00 AM on Oct. 4, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• They sell these pads that you can put on the bottom of your shoes. They make them so your shoes are slip resistant ,but I use them for my shoes that make annoying sounds. I forget what they are called ,but you can get them at a shoe store. Wal-mart and Target might even sell them. They are cheap too.
    JennieMarie1103

Answer by JennieMarie1103 at 2:18 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• They'd have to be resoled
    Do you have a shoe repair shop near you?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:19 AM on Oct. 4, 2012

• I'd take them to a shoe repair shop and ask. They might have something simple you can put on them.
    NearSeattleMom

Answer by NearSeattleMom at 1:46 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• well I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, and resoleing sounds pricey. I was hoping there would be something at like payless I could get    : /

cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Meooma I saw online someone said " I bet if you got the little felt stickers that go on the bottom of the legs of furniture and cut them down to size to stick on the bottom of your heel it could work well."
    cassie_kellison

Comment by cassie_kellison (original poster) at 11:37 AM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Yes - I have heard of slip resistant pads that also cut down on the noise when you walk!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Afraid I have no answer, but know of dilemma!G ood luck sista- happy makeup shopping!!!
    momw2teens522

Answer by momw2teens522 at 3:47 AM on Oct. 5, 2012