Am I an old lady?

I have the new Metallica album, but I think it is waaaaay to loud and I have to turn it down whenever I listen to it. I have never been this way before, does it mean I am getting old?

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep. You're old.

Answer by halfpint_ny at 9:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Why don't you get some "Beltones" (hearing aids)....Just kidding

• lol, no, you're not old. When music's too loud, it's too loud. Don't make yourself go deaf! :)

Answer by KatieBatey at 10:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Metallica, what's that? LOL!!!

Answer by Bmat at 10:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• idk but im noticing some symptoms here myself loud music and what these people call music nowadays lol

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 10:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No, I'm 23 and there are times when I turn down the radio and my SO looks at me like I must be sick or something.

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My kids tell me all the time if it is too loud I am too old...I don't believe them....I just have more on my mind and find it irritating to have music blasting in the back if I am on the treadmill then I turn it up.

Answer by salexander at 10:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think if you have to turn it up then you're old LOL cuz you're deaf? Metallica...I haven't thought of them in years- didn't know they were still around...I'm going to have to check that album out- is it any good?

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol I always said if the music is too loud then I am too old, NA I dont think you are old....speakers are better than what they use to be and the sound quality is better now too.

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My husband plays guitar, and that is always loud. Then he cranks up the music when he cleans. It doesn't really bother me but I have noticed that lately I ask him to lower it more than I used to.

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009