How do I get rid of my flabby belly??

I had twins in 2005 and gained 50 lbs (the stomach never went away!) and then a baby in 2008 (gained 40 lbs). My new year's resolution was to lose weight and get in shape for my kids - so far I have lost 13 lbs with exercise (trying to run) and eating better. My problem is my flabby stomach!! I don't know how to get rid of it - I would appreciate any suggestions. :)

PLEASE HELP!! :o)

Mom-plus-five

Asked by Mom-plus-five at 10:00 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Tummy tuck. :-)

Sorry to break it to ya, but if it's loose skin -- and with twins, I'm bettin' it is -- that's ALL that will fix it. Skin can only stretch so far before it doesn't bounce back.

Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i've heard that crunches and situps help a lot, but you have to do them the correct way(harder than u think) and it takes like 100 of each per day, for like 3 months. it doesn't get rid of the loose skin, vitamin E helps with that. if you still have it after all the cardio and strength stuff, go see a plastic surgeon. and tummy fat is the hardest to lose(as i'm finding out) after 25 it takes like 30 minutes of intense cardio 5 times a week. that's 30 minutes AFTER you get ur heart rate up. i've lost almost 20 lbs this year, but it's mostly water retention, cuz i cut out soda(my main drink). lots and lots and lots of cardio, girl.....and a consultation with a tummy tucker...
    love.life

Answer by love.life at 10:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• If you lose enough weight...the flab will go away. To tone up, you obviously have to do the stomache exercises. Maybe ask for a few training sessions for Valentine's day, or your birthday or mother's day. That way a professional can show you what to do and then you can just copy those moves on your own every other day.
    lauralii99

Answer by lauralii99 at 10:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009