For valentines day do you go all out or do you go low key?

For holidays like easter/valentines day and other seemingly small holidays we get our kids something small and make the day a ton of fun!
Last valnetines the kids got a cute little towel, DS a monkey that has a monkey hood and hands at the end where the arms would be. DD a bunny with bunny hood and little white tail. Very cute they loved them and actually wore them for most of the day.
What do you do for your kids, if anything?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Holidays

• Usually I get my three teens a card and a small box of chocolates. This year I got my daughters each a coach purse. I couldn't wait to show them and they both didn't like them. LOL, back to chocolate and a card. Never mind the extra stuff. It never works out.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 7:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My son is too young to realize it is a holiday, but I think we'll be low key for a while. At least for the smaller holidays like Vday. He's an only child so we go a little over the top for his birthday and Christmas, but we don't want him to think that every holiday means presents. We want the meanings of the holidays to get through.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 1:44 PM on Feb. 13, 2009