Period Question?

How late is your period when you start wondering or thinking that you could be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• depends on how "regular" you are? for me, I knew both times that I was pregnant (before I even took a test) when I was two days late...I don't think it shows up as positive that early though? I can't remember but I think you have to be a week late for it to show up??
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 10:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I was 3 days away from my period and I was getting positive results. I guess it all depends on your body and how your levels rise once you are pregnant.
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 10:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• when my boobs started hurting. my period was a nightmare. never regular.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i've got the body clock set really tight so I know when something is awry. I'm figuring on hours, not days. :)
    But for the sake of things, the practitioners usually want it late at least two weeks.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 2:16 AM on Feb. 9, 2009