Anyone watch Real Housewives of Orange County?

I just started watching this recently and I must say...I LOVE this show! It was on for six hours (or so- can't really rem. how long) last Thursday during the day so I taped it...I am now looking forward to Tuesday so I can watch it again.

anyone else

CoolMommyofboys

Asked by CoolMommyofboys at 10:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have watched a few episodes, even thought I could get hooked on it but after I saw how shallow and materialistic they and their kids are, I got over it.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Oh I love it, but I like the New York one better. I have watched it since the second season, and I am just hooked.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I love this show as well lol!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 10:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• That's how I got sucked in. I was watching an all day marathon, and I thought I was losing brain cells. After 3 years of refusing to watch the show, I cannot wait until EVERY Tuesday to see what's unfolding. I love the NY version too. The ATL wives are crazy!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 10:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• oh my god!!! love it!!!! wish i could go to spas and shopping as much as them!!!!
    sweetmama8

Answer by sweetmama8 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• the funny thing is...I am nothing like them...I do not own a purse, my hair style has been the same forever, I can't remember the last time I wore a dress LOL I don't know what it is but I love it...maybe I'm a dreamer
    CoolMommyofboys

Answer by CoolMommyofboys at 11:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I love! I like it better than the other housewives shows. All though I cannot stand Gretchen she is such a gold digging, immature, b*tch!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I love to watch this show, because it makes me appreciate what I do have, which are nice, loving, friends, and family. I can't understand why they show themselves in such a dysfunctional way though. you would think they would have more sense than that. O-Well, maybe I should show all my dysfunctions, then I could make some money. hehehehhe Just kidding!
    take2wind

Answer by take2wind at 7:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• so addicted to this show
    sandy_p

Answer by sandy_p at 7:52 PM on Feb. 17, 2009