Are you going to clean tomorrow?

Monday seems to be my get things done day. I do laundry, clean, print my homework assignments and go to my school to check the bulletin boards to see if there is anything for me to write about in the paper. What about you is it the same?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 10:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I clean all the time. Sunday is usually my busiest though. To answer your question yes I will be cleaning tomorrow. yay.....
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• im doing it tonight so i can spend all day tomorrow playing with my DD, its supposed to be like 65 degrees tomorrow!!!!!!
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 10:21 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• It's a 3 day weekend for me so yeah, what I didn't do on Saturday I will do tomorrow.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• No, I cleaned all day today and yesterday. I am gonna take a day with my baby girl. Go to the park, have lunch with dad. Fun stuff.
    SyndiB

Answer by SyndiB at 10:31 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I'm going to try. Everyone has the day off tomorrow, so I won't have the peace and quiet to clean, BUT I might have everyone's help!
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 10:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I should, but I really don't want to. On Monday I always feel like a slug, and I kind of like to enjoy the peace and quiet of everyone being at school.

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I clean everyday...fun fun for me... :(...easier to just do it everyday so its just touch ups... why does everyone have the day off tomorrow? my hubs is working all night :(
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• mondays is laundry day so i'll be washing, drying, folding, ironing and picking up clothes in addition to having a son home, bringing daughter meds at school, cookign dinner and the regular housework ido.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I will be cleaning tommorrow... I cleaned the bathroom and living room today, tommorrow is the kitchen and bedroom... I do laundry every couple days, so I dont have a set laundry day... I miss when I could clean the whole house without breaking it up into sections but Im pregnant and that = tired....
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009