Question....

My six week old daughter will be sleeping and sleeping just fine at that.. But sometimes all the sudden she starts crying like she's had a bad dream or something.. Then as soon as me or my husband pick her up and comfort her she is fine and back asleep... Could it be that she is having dreams now or is it something else? Suggestions anyone?

Poopie08

Asked by Poopie08 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter did the same thing and we never did find out what it was. It just eventually stopped. She doesn't do it any more and it didn't really last a long time either.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• it could be a bad dream my son still does that but his fine after awhile and falls back to sleep
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 11:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• My baby did it too. She is 13 months and occacionaly still does. I think it is dreams. Though I always wondered what a baby that young could be dreaming about. You only dream what you know, so what are they dreaming about? being born? LOL
    Love2BMommy77

Answer by Love2BMommy77 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009