Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

who can i call?

okay so my ob gave me two different pills. and then i have another one from my reg doc.. who do i call to ask if they interfere bcuz these pills are effin me up!!

reg doc? or ob??

Answer Question

Asked by MommaBear1129 at 10:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Health

Level 2 (6 Credits)
Answers (4)
  • try the pharmacist they know more about meds than the docs.

    Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • ok thank you.

    Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • The pharmacist. You can also look them up on

    Answer by hopelessnance at 11:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

  • You can go to there is a checker there where you can put all your meds in and it'll cross reference them for interactions.

    Answer by PaceMyself at 11:32 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.