Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is this thing called ?? picture included


I'm sorry for asking such a dumb question. My english is not that good. I'm actually looking for this for my couch cushions. They keep slipping, so I thought I'll stick/sew them on the cushion and one on the couch base so they won't slip every time someone sits on them. Just needed to know the name so atleast I can order from Amazon or something. Thanks


Asked by cookie269 at 4:48 PM on Oct. 4, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

Level 25 (22,244 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Velcro is the brand, the generic name is hook and loop tape.

    Answer by ohwrite at 6:20 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

  • Velcro

    Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

  • Velcro

    Answer by ajc03 at 4:50 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

  • looks like velcro

    Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

  • Velcro?

    Answer by Dardenella at 4:51 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

  • big smile miniThanks !!!


    Comment by cookie269 (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2012