So you know those fake babies they give you in home ec...

if you are in that class and you already have a baby of your own do they make you do that whole thing? you know where you take the fake baby home and you have to take care of it and stop it from crying and stuff and if you don't support it;'s head they take points off your grade. I was just wondering if you were a teen mother with a real baby at home do they still make you do that? Not that I am but yeah random thought...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmmm maybe so they can see what 2 would be like and be more careful?
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol.. wow.. umm.. i wouldnt think so since thats suppose to prevent them from wanting children.. so if they already have them they already failed!! lol
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• They need an accelerated course and dump them both in it while pregnant - girl I went to school with went screaming down the hall and smacked her bf upside the head (hard) because he was dangling the baby by one foot while talking to friends - not maliciously, just not paying attention. 6 months later we found out what she was so mad about.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I think that would be missing the whole point.
    Anonymous

• when i was in school u had the option of taking that class. it wasn't required, so i wouldn't think u would have to.
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 11:27 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I had that class when i was 13, and was deffinately not having sex then. They didnt offer home ec in HS where I live and they cancelled it in middle school the yr after I took it... I had my son at 17, so I guess in a way you could say it didnt work, but those "baby think it over" as they are called do not even compare to a real baby, so even if you "fail and get pregnant" as someone else said (which BTW I dont think being a teen mom is in anyway an indication that you failed at anything) i dont think it matters... I havent even thought about that class or those dolls until you asked the question
    blondie09

Answer by blondie09 at 11:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2009