Did anything exciting happen for you today?

I FINALLY got a job!!! Anyone else have something exciting happen for you today?

JennieMarie1103

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 6:41 PM on Oct. 4, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Congrats!!!!

I met a very rude lady.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:45 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Congrats!

My ex husband pissed me off. I told him about my youngest tripping and bruising her chin on saturday (since he was picking up my girls today) and he tried to insinuate that I abuse my children. Yes, that's just how much of a prick my ex is.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:49 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Awesome! Congrats to you!

Ten million exciting things happened to me today...or at least it feels like it. :)
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• No. Actually, I got turned down for the 2nd promotion/position I applied for in 2 weeks today. Each time they said it came down between me and 1 other person. Not sure if that makes me feel better or worse. So congrats on your job.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 7:05 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Thanks ladies!

Meooma- At Panera Bread. Not the best job in the world ,buts a start and will help me pay for school so I can go back. I'm still super excited though. Wednesday is orientation. That's when I'll get my schedule.

4xsthetrouble- Lol rude people can definantly make things interesting!
    JennieMarie1103

Comment by JennieMarie1103 (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Congrats!! Good for you
    Nothing exciting for me. Boring old errands, trip to the bank, library, grocery store and gym. Then there's dinner and wrestling my son about everything!! Brushing his teeth, changing his clothes, feeding him, giving him a bath, putting him to bed.... Urghhhh!
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 9:54 PM on Oct. 4, 2012

• Yeah that's awesome...

I got a flat tire on the freeway today
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 11:22 PM on Oct. 4, 2012