Are some things better kept as secrets?

Even if the "whole world" already knows what's going on, is it better to just stay hush-hush about things rather than come clean about them??

For example: I just came clean with my son's Dad tonight that I have been sleeping with his father for the past 3 years.

Is that one of those things that should have just been left unspoken, even though he already knew it was going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL, does this make you a father F**&er?
    Anonymous

• THAT is funny. Thank you, I think that's the first time that I have smiled all day.
    Anonymous

• He knew and he didn't say anything? That's sort of unhealthy. Are you two (*bd) still together? One has to wonder how old your son is? Who da daddy?
    Anonymous

• yeah that will be my new curse word father fu@#$%,it u felt like u had 2 tell him it was meant
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• We are NOT together. He is in prison...and he is gonna be there for a long time.

Our son is 4.

But I have been with his father for almost 3 years now. It's awful, I know.
    Anonymous

• woah
    Anonymous

• Well I don't think it should be kept a secret why not get it out in the open since everyone already knows, but I have to say prison or not its pretty shady what you are doing, seriously you are sleeping with your sons grandpa.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 11:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yes I do think some things are better left unsaid. But in your case I think it was good that you said something. Apparently you wont be able to have a good relationship with your son's Dad if he is in prison. As much as this situation is weird if it works for you then I guess its alright. If you dont mind me asking, did your son's dad get mad when you told him? Please feel free not to answer that if you are uncomfortable answering.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• oh boy!!!
    this post is stupid ladies don't waist your time
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Lmao. Omg, ew! Thats pretty gross. I think you did the right thing by telling him the truth.
    He deserved to know, you just dont lie about things like that. This question is just plain AKWARD! xD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2009