What is your opinions?

Are there different types of dating. especially when the the guy is the first to bring up your dating? I'm a retard when it comes to the whole dating thing. LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Oct. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• What?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:04 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Are you dating other people?
    Are you dating exclusively?
    Are you having sex?
    Are you having sex exclusively?

Legs closed till you get the answer you deserve!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:07 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• We are only dating each other and only having sex with each other. He and I already talked about that.. But I'm not sure if what we have is heading into a serious relationship or if it'll just stay as dating. I hadn't titled it before in fear he didn't feel the same or didn't see it as dating. Although he asked I not date others and he said that he wasn't dating anyone else because it was all about me now.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• OP, IMO, when people hook up and do the dating ritual stuff, then you throw sex into the mix, you are no longer dating, you have a relationship.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 2:19 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I agree with Michigan-Mom on this one. I would qualify it as being in a relationship.
    ajc03

Answer by ajc03 at 3:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• That is exclusive dating. You two are in.
    Their is casual dating too
    I do not know if their are more types.

Answer by louise2 at 7:22 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Well If Its myself referring to myself then no one should take offense because I am pretty stupid when it comes to this. I've only been in a couple serious relationships and it was when I was between 15-22 and neither was started off with just dating at first which i suppose is why they didn't work out. But when I say that state I'm just saying that in my case. I do not believe I was talking or calling anyone else retarded.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:09 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• statement*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:10 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I never really liked dating much but like men and like sex and sometimes like going out. I've had sex without a relationship so for me, sex doesn't mean relationship. It means sex. I think of dating as leading to a relationship. Relationships make me nervous. Just talk with the guy and ask him his definition of dating.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Hmmm...just depends on what one classifies as dating in my opinion if you have seen him a few times and talking on the phone a lot texting or maybe u can call it just a casual friendship gettting to know each other...your question is kinda vague LOL give us more detail :-)
    babyblades

Answer by babyblades at 11:53 AM on Oct. 6, 2012