Scary! Has this ever happen to any of you?

I'm Six weeks PG and i have been having some craming all day and when I went pee (tmi) sorry, anyways there was some light blood. Do any of you think I should go to the Hospital?

Tris_09

Asked by Tris_09 at 10:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i did when i was preg and freaked me the fuck out.. and i went to the hospital and they told me it was normal..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 10:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would suggest at least calling the hospital where your OB works. I know that mine has an after hours number and they can let you know of you should go in or not.
    This has never happened to me, so I can not say for sure that it is nothing. For peace of mind, I would at least try to call an after hours number, just to be safe.
    Best of Luck!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• if its bad cramping like period cramps then yes you should light bleeding is normal but from experiance if the cramping feels bad at all then yes go !! i have had 3 miscarriages and they were that early and it felt like my period was coming on
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Thank you everyone! I am really scared.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• id go then if your scared it is always better to be on the safe side i wish you luck honey
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i would definately go. when i was pregnant my first time i was about 6 weeks and started having pains and cramps and light bleeding. the next morning i woke up covered in blood. i had a misscarriage. It was very heart breaking. I dont mean to scare u, but i am just warning u. good luck though
    Duskee

Answer by Duskee at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I woudn't be too worried hun...
    I bled a little when i was pregnant both times. Dont stress, and If you cant help it [[ I remember being preg and stressing about stuff]] Call your OBGYN.

good luck! and Congrats!
    TheTara

Answer by TheTara at 2:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2009