Rude friend

this so called friend won't take no for an answer, i don't know what do anymore. i keep saying no and she keeps asking for things, grrrrr . i don't want to be friends with her anymore but i don't know how to get rid of her.

carol2012

Asked by carol2012 at 9:23 AM on Oct. 5, 2012 in Relationships

• What is she asking of you?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:30 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Stop taking her calls.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• No for what? No for borrowing money? No for wanting repayment of a loan from you? No to babysitting her kids? No for spending time together?
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 9:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Wait. Let's start with what you have done so far, besides just saying no.
    Have you told her that asking and soliciting for things is rude? That it makes you feel uncomfortable and makes you wonder if she is really interested in friendship, or just what she can get out of it?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:38 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Since you already know she is not a good friend, just ignore her, she will eventually go away.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 9:49 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Don't take her calls, don't let her in your home, let her know you cannot associate with her if she cannot learn that NO means NO.

Answer by gdiamante at 11:53 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Avoid her. I had a friend like that, about drove me crazy. I registered for college courses, she registered for the same... then asked if we could ride together... Argh.... I just had to ignore her. She finally got the message, but still didn't go away totally until I moved.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:58 AM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Just avoid her.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• dont answer her calls or answer the door...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I'd tell her just like I'd tell a guy....."this relationship isn't working for me so I need to move on"

Answer by admckenzie at 7:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2012