At what age would you use anti-wrinkle cream?

I'm still young, but am noticing creases in my forhead and around my eye just a little. Im only 26 so it seems silly to use a nightly cream for wrinkles. Is it good for me to start young or is it needless chemicals on my skin? Maybe I should stick to a good moisturizer or something. I did buy some olay night time rejuvinating wrinkle cream, but after reading the jar it sounds like it is for...more than small lines.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• i started using oil of olay at 12.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 11:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I started using some products in the last year.... about 37
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 11:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• when i get wrinkles :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I stopped using soaps in my 30's on my face. I use cold cream or a non foaming cleanser. My grandmother taught me that makeup goes on better with moisturizer. So from the time I started wearing foundation I have moisturized. I believe that was around 14. I am 43 and so far no wrinkles. Thank you Gramma!!!

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 3:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I started using Olay back at 18. I like to think now that I'm approaching 38 I look younger. I do have some winkles forming but most people say I don't look my age.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I started using them this year and i'm 27, but I've always always used moisturizers and taken great care of my skin.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Avon has great products for skin care.  If you are concerned about wrinkles, I would use Avon's Anew Skin care line.   Here is where to find it http://www.youravon.com/clane

I am a Certified Beauty Advisor with Avon, so feel free to contact me about makeup/skincare issues.

MzBusinessWoman

Answer by MzBusinessWoman at 2:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Oil of olay regenerist was featured on an episode of Oprah where several dermotologists busted what works and what is a waste of money. This was their number one favorite cream and recomended it as a corrective and preventative cream. Hey if the worlds leading dermotologists recomeend it ,it must work.
    MsMESSx2

Answer by MsMESSx2 at 3:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It is NEVER to early to start using wrinkle creams.  No cream in the world will make existing wrinkles go away but using a good cream every day will help prevent them from occurring in the first place.

Tip:  Get a day cream with sunscreen.  All the skin care experts agree that your single biggest defence against aging skin is sunscreen.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Feb. 10, 2009