If you dropped something in a public toilet would you get it out???

A just for fun question! Say you drop your cell phone, car keys or wallet in a public toilet. Do you get them out yourself? What would you do? I would have to say if it was a cell phone, I would leave it. Anything else, I would have to fish out with a hanger or something and spray with tons of lysol or bleach!!!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 11:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends on what it is. once when i was in college i dropped a target gift card in the toliet...it had $50 on it. i stuck my hand in that toliet w/o even thinking. thats a lot of money!! of course i washed my hands & arms up to the elbow. not my proudest moment, but it was my food money!

only other things i would do that for...keys, wallet, important jewelry, & maybe something my DD couldnt live without (cant think of anything that important tho haha)
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Well now that you wrote this, it is going to happen to me this week! Thanks a lot!! I'd get it out probably. Especially my car keys. I'd sanitize like crazy afterward too!!!!!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Ewwwwww.

I'd find a garbage bag or something plastic to stick over my hand first, but.....

Ewwwwww.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 11:05 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Depends on what it was.
    Ellen306

Answer by Ellen306 at 11:07 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yea! I hard this lady droped her 9 ct engagement ring into restoraunt toilet, they had to dig a hole in the floor to get it:) I wonder how the hell did she drop it in there? was she like wiping herself and it fell off? and why is she wering it if it falls of that easy???

it didnt exactly answear your question, but i think i would get it out depends of what it is:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yeah I would just stocl my hand right in there for keys, phone, and wallet. Anything else no way. I hate losing things so I wouldn't just let it go.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:11 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• That was supposed to be stick my hand right in there, I hate it when I drift off the home keys and don't realize it.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 11:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I would get a garbage bag and stick it over my hand too. Then bring it home and boil it in boiling hot bleach water.
    Anonymous

• I would get it out myself. then wash my hands like crazy!

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 11:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yea that def. depends on what it is... i wont even touch a public toliet let alone go inside of it....ewwww
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009