What do you miss about pregnancy? What don't you miss?

With six short, panicky weeks left before I meet my little angel, I can't help but think about what I'll miss. I can't fathom being without her in my belly! I'll miss everything; even her using my bladder as a bean-bag chair, lol. The only thing I can think of that I won't miss is people treating me like I'm paralyzed (I won't go into labor if I sweep, I swear!!) .

Mommies: What do you miss about pregnancy? What don't you miss?
Mommies-to-be: What do you think you'll miss and not miss?

KatieBatey

Asked by KatieBatey at 11:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• what i miss?
    everything. the movements,hic-ups.. getting out of cleaning haha. oh and all the sleep i was able to get! i slept for 15 hrs aday(i didnt work)

dont miss?
    the fact that i got out of breath just walking up 3 stairs. or my legs cramping up. and that i couldnt get comfy, and of course the burning as she came out! ahhhh
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i miss the felling of knowing that you're never alone and the whole world that you baby knows is you. i don't miss the awkward nights trying to find a comfy position.

setliff

Answer by setliff at 11:08 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I miss the movements! Feeling her move around all the time and seeing the bumps. I also miss having an excuse to eat whatever I want all the time. :)
    However I dont miss the backpain, sleepless nights, and constant worrying if shes ok.
    ArmyWifeNewMom

Answer by ArmyWifeNewMom at 11:09 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i think i will miss the whole experience of being pregnant, but then again i want things to go smoothly the last 3 months and just hold my little baby boy in my arms and never let go. Right now i enjoy the baby jumping around using my entire stomach as a trampoline and every once in a while when he wants to be a booger he will kick my bladder and you would rub my stomach and say his name and he will kick somewhere else and boom there goes the bladder in my stomach again.

27 weeks down 13 to go
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Nothing. I had an absolutely miserable pregnancy. But, you know what? I'd do it all over again because they pay off is worth it. I can't imagine how I lived before my little man came to be.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 11:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• i miss everything! seriously...well everything but the heartburn, leg cramps and back labor lol! cherish these last few weeks cause i swear once that little one comes out youre going to want to shove it back in!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 11:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• What do I miss? Not having a period.

What don't I miss? Having sciatica!

Answer by gdiamante at 12:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am going to miss the feeling of my son in my tummy, when he would kick and roll over.. and the hiccups like clockwork everyday.. Im miss the touching my belly when it was round. I won't miss back pain, and not being able to wear high heels when i want.
    Borikaos

Answer by Borikaos at 1:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• im still pregnant but i know what im going to miss. and that is my boyfriend always rubbing my stomach before i go to bed
    katrinanjosh

Answer by katrinanjosh at 1:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009