Publish a novena, as promised

Novena to the Blessed Virgin

(Never known to fail)

O most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven, Blessed Mother of the Son of God, Immaculate Virgin, assist me in this my necessity. Oh Star of the Sea, help me and show me herein you are my mother. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I Humbly beseech you from the bottom of my hear to succor me this necessity (make request). There are none that can withstand your power. Oh Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (say three times).

Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (say three times).

Say this prayer for three consecutive days and then publish and it will be granted to you.

Thank you Mary

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Oct. 5, 2012 in Religion & Beliefs

• why is this in health!
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 12:45 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• holy crap...no recat?? this is so stupid.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• WTF?
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Queen of Heaven and Earth... prayers like this, it isn't hard to see why some Protestants accuse Catholics of worshiping Mary.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:27 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Chain mail prayers? lol. I see these 'novena's' published in our penny saver all the time and wonder who actually believes in this crap?
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 7:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• No, thank you, not biblical
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:23 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• if you are so secure in your faith and the power of your "prayer", why did you post anon? that just makes it look even more shady than it already is.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 12:08 AM on Oct. 7, 2012

• Some people I know swear by this type of thing, it is Catholic based, not a fan of any religion much less my prior one...

Answer by older at 8:41 AM on Mar. 30, 2013