If you are divorced would you marry again?

Ive been married twice and not sure if I will do it again. It is a tough decision for me. I don't want to live alone, but my Gosh! Getting to know someone in my opinion takes years. I don't think you know anyone in a few years. Relationships are in stages. Remember the nice stage? Whatever you want baby, opening the doors,would never call you a bad name or lie to you. Next, taking for granted,yelling being selfish. Next you are ( both) no longer attractive, fell out of love , cheating and now divorced. What do you think?

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 11:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• no
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Not every relationship is like that, sometimes its just about finding the right person so things don't get that way, but to answer your question yes I have been married once before and would like to get married again
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 12:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i am going through a divorce and i can see myself getting married again but not for love, i have no desire to ever love a man again.
    chyna_doll

Answer by chyna_doll at 12:29 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I've had 3 marriages. I wouldn't do it again on a bet.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would be too sad to remarry. If for some alien reason our soulmate match were to be that burdened, I would not enter into another relationship with anyone ever.
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 1:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was married for 14 yrs and had three kids. I was 19 when we were married. NOt a good idea. Now I have been with someone for 7 yrs and we share two kids. We are not married. We are way past the lovey stage. Relationships are hard work. I would marry him...but we are not in any hurry.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No! I would never ever get married again! all guys are the same. There fcuken dumm. Don't trust them at all. I rather stay by my self and raise the kids up. I can be half mom and dad to my kids.
    __bbaaoo

Answer by __bbaaoo at 1:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009