Curious....

My boyfriend and I have been trying to conceive for about two months now. The first month was a fail. So we decided to try it again. So I calculated my fertile days and we had sex when we were supposed to. My ovulation date was September 25. But I ended up in the hospital with severe stomach pain on September 30, they asked me if there was any chance I could be pregnant and I forgot to tell them that we were trying, they took blood but no urine sample, and they didn't say anything about a possible pregnancy. My estimated period start is supposed to be October 9. Would it have been possible that it was too early for a test to detect a positive pregnancy test by taking blood? PLEASE HELP!

SouthernBaby293

Asked by SouthernBaby293 at 1:39 PM on Oct. 5, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• I was too focused on the pain. So it wasnt too early?
    SouthernBaby293

Comment by SouthernBaby293 (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• why did you delete the question Meooma asked about?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 1:59 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I'm just looking for answers. I'm sorry if im a little all over the place.
    SouthernBaby293

Comment by SouthernBaby293 (original poster) at 2:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• What did meooma ask?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:06 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• What did your blood tests come back saying?

I'm confused why when they asked if you could be pregnant that even despite the pain it didn't trigger the, "oh yeah, we are trying but I don't think I am" response????
    If you've put that much effort into calculating your ovulation date and been trying for 2 months... I'm confused.

When did they release you from the hospital? Is the pain gone? Did they give you any possible answers? And again... what did the blood tests say?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• My blood results came back normal. They released me about 6 hours after I got there. The only tests they did was taking blood. The only results was that it was my hernia I was told I had back in February. I honestly dont know why I didn't say anything when they had asked me. I know I should have. I do still have discomfort. But not as much.
    SouthernBaby293

Comment by SouthernBaby293 (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Go and get the 5 days before your missed period test and take it in the morning, why do you want to have a baby before you all have made a commitment,, I have no idea how old you are, but perhaps you should make a baby with your husband, or at least a fiance? Yes call me old fashioned, but most of the times "boyfriends turn into "baby daddy".
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:48 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Ah-geez- you're 19?
    With a BF?
    And TTC?

What Kimi said.
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 3:26 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Blood tests came back normal. You're not pregnant. Finish High school before TTC again. And possibly get married FIRST. I mean I totally get that some people don't want to get married EVER but at least be in a LONG TERM COMMITMENT to the guy. And no 3 weeks is not "long term" If you make it to 3 years THEN you can begin(minimum) to call it long term.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Wait to test
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:28 PM on Oct. 5, 2012