The pregnant man....what a crock!

Does anyone else think so? I am SO confused why this is such a big story (SHE is trying again)
ok.......
SHE was born a girl
SHE decided she was really a man inside.
SHE has facial hair and no boobs (so do some women I know)
The baby grew in HER uterus
and was PUSHED out HER girl parts.

Explain how that equals up to a MAN having a baby?! This story irritates me b/c this is something special that only women can do. It's a HUGE deal, and SHE decided SHE wanted to be a man! I get that her wife had cancer so therefore can't have a baby. Ok, fine. I am glad the can have a family BUT a MAN did NOT have a baby!!!!
Does this irritate anyone else?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 11:14 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• legally he is a man, there for a man did get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• This was on t.v tonight wasnt it.. aughh i missed it. I agree She is not a man!!
    Anonymous

• Publicity stunt.
    Anonymous

• ayeaye.. lol.. i dont like that person. i think its wrong. i dont like that person.
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Legalities do not make you a a man or woman. when a MAN carries a baby in his whatever and NEVER had a uterus OR a vagina....I will be impressed!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• yea thats a very confused woman.... not a man...thats a media spin to me
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• I totally agree with the OP. It's a girl. I don't care what s/he is legally on paper or otherwise. Physically she's a woman (CLEARLY since a baby was growing inside for nine months and then was born twice). I get that he's going to become a man or he's in the process or whatever it is. But it's not like this is a medical marvel. I did the same thing last year, where's my interview with Barbara Walters?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• lol i want an interview with barbara walters!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Yep if you have the chick parts, you're a chick no matter what you call yourself!!!!
    MojitoMama

Answer by MojitoMama at 11:30 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• There's a documentary called Southern Comfort. One of the people it follows is a transgendered man who developed ovarian cancer. Every doctor he called refused to treat him because it my traumatize the other patients to have a man in the room. He died a few years ago. If he can be refused treatment and basically be murdered by the medical profession for being a man, this one can damn well be pregnant and be considered a man.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009