What should I expect?

I'm 38 wks and I have been at a 2 for a week. I know people can stay like that for a while..but my back has been my problem ..constant awful pain and it comes and goes but it usually lasts a long time..I've lost some mucus ...I'm quite aware that I can go for two more weeks but I just wanted to know what everyone thought...my first child just for knowledge.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with my 1st i was at 2-3 for it seemed like forever, i ended up being a week late. i went in to labor the day they were going to induce me.
    setliff

Answer by setliff at 11:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• What kind of pain exactly, sharp pain in your back? Is it accompanied by contractions? Do you know your baby's position?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 1:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009