Is it wise to get pregnant right now?

My husband leaves for Afghanastan in May of 2010. We want another baby, but he wants to wait until May to get pregnant, the baby will be born in like, Feb. of 2010, and I'll be with a three month old, and a one and a half year old son while he's gone. I'd rather get pregnant now, and have a six month old and a one and a half year old to deal with. Which is wiser? He's already gone inside me twice within the last two weeks, he said if it happens, it happens, he's hispanic, and therefore has supersperm, so I'm pretty sure I'm going to get my way. Do you think it's wiser his way, or mine?

KingLandon

Asked by KingLandon at 11:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• supersperm you say?? i need a hispanic man lol.. my SO is black.. lol... i say it'd be better to get preg right now!!
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 8, 2009

• Super sperm?

Sorry... I'm just unable to get past that one...

I'll be ok in a little bit....

Super sperm?

Wow....

Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 2:18 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol! Super sperm! I needed that when we were trying for 8 years.

I would start trying now and if it happens it happens. Good Luck!
    stayathomemomkp

Answer by stayathomemomkp at 6:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2009