Are you going to watch the vice presidential debate next Thursday?

If so, what do you expect to see?

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 3:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I can't wait! My DH has his football, I have politics, lol, although he is worse than I am about this. I really like Paul Ryan, more than Romney, I think. Biden scares me but in a different way than Obama. I will have the popcorn ready for this one, for sure.

On a more serious note, I will watch this one for the same reason I will watch the others and that is so I can see their body language and their facial expressions and not get the rehash second hand. Our government isn't a sport or a joke, but boy, do some politicians make it look like it!
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Yes and probably more of the same.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:01 PM on Oct. 7, 2012

• I always loved stand up comedy, these 2 ought to be a hoot!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:09 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• 29, Realclearpolitics usually has the whole debate linked on their site the day after. I'm sure you will hear the buzz if there is anything worth watching.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I would like to watch it, but I don't know if dh will really want to. I might have to watch online, or read a transcript afterwards.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 11:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I don't think I'll watch all of it, but I might watch a little just for fun. It'll be interesting to see what Paul Ryan says. lmfao.
    caito

Answer by caito at 11:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• hmm i might...just cause the gaffes should be hilarious! between foot-meet-mouth Biden and the-math's-too-complex Ryan it should be a hoot!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:56 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I would like to say I won't watch it, but I'm not sure I can resist. I don't think I have ever watched a VP debate ever, but opportunities like the one next week don't come around all that often. I might watch part of it and if it proves to be boring I will move on.
    QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 4:24 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I expect to see a more interesting debate than this last one.
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• doubt it- although hubby will be home on vacation so- he might put it on
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:55 PM on Oct. 5, 2012