How do I get him out of my ribs?

For the last three months of my pregnancy...my baby has been ripping my right ribs apart....its making my miserable...it is so painful...I don't know how to get him to move....Thank God its just a few more weeks...haha

PinkWarrior

Asked by PinkWarrior at 11:33 PM on Feb. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol, i dont have any suggestions but my son did that too. i would wake up with huge bruises. i could actually see his toes poking out of my ribs...it hurt SOOO bad!
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• there really isnt much u can do. i use to shove my daughter down.. it hurt soooo bad.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 1:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• someone said a really cold rag or like a bag of ice, lol. I had that with both my kids and I always tried to push them back down. I guess it was because my first was 22 inches long and my second was 22.8 inches long, lol
    Anonymous