What are some good groups to join?

Since I have been back on Cafemom I spend most of my time in answers. I haven't really joined ,but 3 groups and I don't spend a lot of time in them because they aren't that active. So what are some good ones just to chat and get to know people, not full of a lot of drama? I do like cooking and exchanging recipes so what's a good one for something like that? I'm open to any and all suggestions. I have many interests. Except for drama of course!

JennieMarie1103

Asked by JennieMarie1103 at 9:03 PM on Oct. 5, 2012 in About CafeMom

• Sorry, I don't know. I don't "do" groups.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:04 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• depends on what you are into...

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:05 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• IDK. If you like lots of drama and don't mind people chewing you out for stupid crap (I guess that happens here too), then look for any of the CM owned groups that have a large membership.
    Otherwise, I would type your particular interests into the group search box and see what comes up. Stick to non-CM owned groups if possible. Sometimes these groups have different guidelines to follow, so be sure to check those out first to make sure it's the right group for you.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:08 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Do you work?

There's a couple of working moms groups here. I agree with staying away from the CM-owned groups. The worst is the confessions one. It's like Jerry Springer 24/7.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 9:11 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Depends on what you like. I belong to many photography groups. Do a search on your interests.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:14 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• Any of these top results are good for cooking and recipe groups: here

HappyMom.2

Answer by HappyMom.2 at 9:17 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• I've been trying to try Groups to no avail.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:18 PM on Oct. 5, 2012

• i like to join some groups.where do i go to look at different groups.
    turboway

Answer by turboway at 8:55 PM on Oct. 27, 2012