I would like to know how much trust I should put into the accuracy of the chinese baby gender charts

My baby will be my first and my husbands 4th. All of his children are boys and we BOTH want a girl second time around. are these charts accurate?

mama1087

Asked by mama1087 at 7:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• According to the chart all three of mine were supposed to be girls. I have three boys!
    crltk

Answer by crltk at 7:23 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Mine was wrong!
    Anonymous

• PM me I'll explain to you what I was told by my friend who's an OBGYN. It makes sense just a little complicated but, you have more chances of a girl this way. PM me and I'll explain, it a bit long.
    Mom-I-am

Answer by Mom-I-am at 8:44 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I meant ~it's a bit long.~
    Mom-I-am

Answer by Mom-I-am at 8:46 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• By the way mine was only 50% right. I have two boys and the second was supposed to be a girl.LOL!!!
    Mom-I-am

Answer by Mom-I-am at 8:48 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• don't put too much stock in it, I'm on my 4th and 5th baby and 4th pregnancy, it's been right about half the time
    misty1_sd

Answer by misty1_sd at 6:46 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Welll...that little Cooper we were expecting by that chart turned out to be and Emma! Maybe it is only accurate if you reverse the answer...lol.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:37 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I tryed the gender charts with both of my kids. And said my first was was going to a boy and it was a boy. And my second one said I was going to have another boy. and I had a girl.
    Allene29

Answer by Allene29 at 12:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2008