Work from home?

I am a SAHM with 2 beautiful daughters. I am currently looking for work, but my world revolves around my kids. I want a job that I can be in my PJs at home, breastfeeding my baby while watching my little one play along with My Friends Tigger & Pooh. Does anyone have any ligetimate recommendations? We could really use the extra income.

Momma2beauties

Asked by Momma2beauties at 12:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).  I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following:  customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:58 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• It sounds like your time is very limited.  Have you tried article writing, or blogging?  I have some links on the Contact Page of my website:  www.stuffformoms.info.   Hope that helps.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Sure, Im a sexy lifestyle consultant with booty parlor parties. you can contact me if you want more info.No deliveries,inventory,etc.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 12:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ebay
    Shamanmom

Answer by Shamanmom at 2:19 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm a rep for Jordan Essentials. Set your own hours. No inventory. $300 every 6months is your only sales quota. Startup is only $60 through the end of February. Or you can choose the $25 easy start option.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 7:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hi. My name is Lisa and I'm a stay at home mom to two wonderful children, ages 2 and 6. They keep me busy, but I love every minute of it!

I had searched for a work at home opportunity for two years. This had proven very difficult to find, as most advertisements I'd come across were scams! That was until I found this team and company! Now, I work from home with a company that manufactures products that we're already buying elsewhere, but they are better, safer & healthier. I help set up customer accounts and the company pays me to do so.

If you are looking for a legit work at home opportunity, please let our Work At Home Team assist you! My goal is to help others just like myself find what they are looking for! You will never know unless you ask! Get all the details to make the best and most educated decision for YOUR family!

www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 8:10 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I work from home and I love it. I am sometimes in my pjs:)
    The company I work for is registered with Better Business Bureau and it has been in business 24 years.

Go to my website and ask for more info. I will give you a call be back as soon as I get your request!

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 9:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have a Diamond Creek Candles candle business. It's free to sign up and you can start making money the day you sign up. The candles are the best in my opinion and they sell themselves. I do this business from home in my PJ's like I am doing right now. Let me know if I can get you started.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 9:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If you want to know how to earn money with Paid Surveys, without spinning in circles, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• This site (HomeCareerSuccess.com)has a list of over 100 companies that hire at home employees(not business owners). But just like any other job you will have to interview, make sure you have a good resume, maybe have some training. The site has places to help with all that, a lot of training can be found free too.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009