Could I be pregnant?

I had my last period on Aug 25.I had unprotected sex with the hubby on Sept 9, during which I think was my ovulation time. I took Plan B 14 hours after the slip up.I had some bleeding(without the symptoms of a period)(and usually I have a week of symptoms before the week I am to start) the 19th-22 of September.(was told this could be from the pill or implantation bleeding) I had my period the 17th of October. Was looking for it today(14th of Nov), but it started the 12th. But, was not my usual filling a pad lasting for more than 2 days period. It was watery pink when I pee and a few spots on pad and seems to be done today.From the research I have done, Plan B could put your next period off by 2 weeks but usually by just a day or two if taken during ovulation. I have taken HPTs and they have been negative. With my 9 yr old it took 3 months for me to tell I was pregnant and with my 2 year old,I knew right away.Could I be pregnant?

Update: Just had another bleeding session on the 28th of Nov,just 14 days after having bleeding on the 12th. And won't expecting it until the 8th of Dec. Is this mix up from the Plan B or could I be actually pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• well the only thing I can think of is if you think you are pregnant(or 2 weeks late) call you doctor. See what they have to say.
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:04 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• go get a blood test done
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:08 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Yes
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:38 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Sounds like a yes to me
    babyblades

Answer by babyblades at 12:01 PM on Oct. 6, 2012

• You had bleeding the 19th-22 which is about the time (maybe a few days early) you would have gotten your cycle anyways.(If you're on a 28 day cycle). If it was shorter than usual or lacked some of the usual symptoms it's most likely due to the plan B pill but it still counts as a "Cycle" (albeit an 'abnormal" one on account of the pill) You've taken 2 tests and they both say negative. You're not pregnant and your next cycle is due the end of the month (roughly another 2 weeks) You're in the middle of one now.

Good Gracious this isn't rocket science. Get a flippin IUD so you won't have to "worry". You clearly aren't ready for the responsibility of a daily pill.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 6, 2012