Worried. (More of a vent, seeking advice)

So here's my story. I have a history of subchorionic hemorrhages, two resulted in first trimester miscarriages , I am currently 28w6d with my fifth pregnancy. My mom also had a history of subchorionic hemorrhages. One resulted in a loss at 23w and then the premature delivery of my sister and I. In her last pregnancy with my brother, she had bleeding until 16 weeks, they didn't test but put her on Lovenox and the issue resolved. After pregncy with twins (sister and I) they teste her and she tested positive for two different clotting issues but keep in mind this was 25+ yrs ago.

Needless to say, I asked to have blood panels done, and they did but my doctor is refusing to test me for pregnancy inducted protein S and C deficiency. What would you do?? Sorry so long just wanted to s plain thoroughly , my concern

Thanks for reading

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Oct. 6, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Explain not s plain **
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:12 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Ask again explaining your worries and if he do not do it look for a different doctor and see if you have better luck. Hope you have a healthy pregnancy with this one.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:32 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Is it just a simple blood test? Find another doctor. Tell the doctor if they wont order the test you will switch doctors.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 9:52 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• find a new doctor
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:06 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Stacie, yes it is. Blood test and meoma, I would assume I I test positive I would be on blood thinners
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Oct. 6, 2012

• Definitely seek a second opinion. I wouldn't want a doctor who didn't listen to my (perfectly reasonable) concerns.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 11:28 AM on Oct. 6, 2012