Did anyone else grow furr?

haha I am 36 weeks pregnant and for the past few weeks I have grown really long "peach fuzz" all over my chest and back and the hair on my neck has grown thicker. Is this normal?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 12:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes! I had it all over my stomach, but it was very fine and light. I shed all of it a couple of months after the baby was born. You probably have it worse because it's winter and your body thinks it needs extra protection from the cold.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• its normal lol its from the hormones your body is producing. some women dont get it some get it DURING their pregnancy and some get it AFTER or both... its weird lol but yeah i have little fly aways growing on my head right on my hair line its annoying lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol yes. I got little black hairs on my belly. Gross, I'm blonde so I didn't figure black!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yay, hirsuteness. I miss the belly fuzz now, but not all the iritating itchyness of the stretched skin.
    It'll be gone in a few months, you can thank god {or whoever} for that; try to enjoy it while you have it, lay off the waxing ;')
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 12:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• lol yes its normal it sucks but its normal
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2009