just a question im new to this

okay so my baby moves around and is moving around now, when he is like adjusting or getting close to the top of the uterus can you feel him or a body part of his sitting there or your baby around a certain area without seeing them actually there i feel him moving and feel the movements and kicks but i can't see like that body parts.

my question is there anyone that can tell me when your baby moved to one spot did you feel he was there?? and what did it feel like??

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 12:47 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well ... I'm not sure what you're really asking.. but when Kansis use to move around in there I could always guess if it were an arm or a leg I was feeling haha. How far along are you? I know when she was getting bigger I felt her alot... I donno it' was 9 months ago haha
    Angela411

Answer by Angela411 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i dont really understand your question either... :( sorry lol

when you are farther along though you can def feel when they go from one spot to another. the room gets tighter in there for them so its more obvious...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• 27 weeks or almost 27 weeks along,
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 12:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• around 6~7 months I had a pretty good idea whether it was a heel in the ribs I was feeling or bony booty slowly moving under my skin {above belly button} with my last daughter. All 4 I 'played games' with them, gently feeling for their body and tapping lightly across where I felt an leg or arm~ they would tap back! Awesome.
    Describe the feeling of 'being pregnant'? Well, that's one of life's great mysteries. We all go through it, but it's really weird and hard to explain... kinda a pressure, sometimes ticklish other times you may want to scream OMG MOVE OVER! ALREADY!!! when it feels like you lil one is trying to burrow out your left side. baby's comfort is a funny thing, they really kick into high gear when you try to get some rest *sigh*.
    HollyLucination

Answer by HollyLucination at 1:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i know exactly what you mean. There isnt a little foot visible but you feel it almost resting against the inside of your skin. Or something jammed against your ribs so you can't even sit up straight. It just gets more fun the bigger they get :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009