Do you get easily distracted?

I do very easily, I can be cleaning the living room take a toy back to my boys room to put it away and start watching whatever show they are watching back there then like three hours later i realize oh yeah I was cleaning the living room. Does anyone else do that?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 12:52 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• haha allllllll the time!!!
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 12:54 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• haha all the time. ill be cleaning up and i go upstairs to do something then someone calls me. ill sit there and talk when i could be cleaning up while talking...which i cant muti-task that way. cant talk and clean. so it will be a few hours until i get back to it. if i ever get back to it.
    KCsMom08

Answer by KCsMom08 at 12:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• with everything i do
    my step mom jokes around and says
    that as im pushing myl ittle one out im gonna see something in the room and be all like ohhhh wut is that???
    and not constrate (spelling?) on pushing
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Oh my god bubbles I love that! I am laughing so hard.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• LMAO, sigh, yeah, I remember when I started cleaning that mess in the yard, writing that letter, sorting that stuff, organizing that junk and ooooh, what? There's a good movie on? OR you're going where?! Yeah! I wanna go, I can finish this tomorrow...................................................
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• OMG yes... I will start cleaning the living room & see something that goes in the bathroom. So I take it in the bathroom & I see some clothes on the floor. Start a load of laundry. Clean up the laundry room. Find something that goes in the kitchen. Do stuff in the kitchen till I find something that goes in our bedroom. Start cleaning up in the bedroom till I walk back through the living room. Then I look around and I'm like, "I've been cleaning all damn day!! How is this place such a mess?!?" It's kinda sad LOL...
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 1:38 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yeah i'm easily.....oh look something shiny...what was that? oh yeah I'm easily distracted. I'm horrible about it. I'll start doing one thing then see something else that has to be done and I'm not thinking so i'll start doing that next thing I know I have a lot of half finished stuff done at my house.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 2:04 AM on Feb. 9, 2009