birth control pills

I hate to ask this type of question because I know everyone is sick of these types of posts, but how many birth control pills do you have to miss in order to get pregnant by accident? I occassionly forget for a few days and then I double up for the next few days. I haven't really been having any symtoms of pregnancy except feeling like I am gonna puke every few day's. And some occassional heart palpatations.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah if you forgot 3 days you're supposed to take a pill a day until sunday and then start all over, unless you arent a sunday starter then you start a new pack right away
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• if you forgot it...you have to start ALL over so it is very likely you are prego...take a test
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i take ortho tricyclen and they say if you miss one day just take 2 the next day and you dont need a back up method but if you miss 2 days you need a back up method
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Great. I missed 3 days twice and used no backup.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• And I take the same pills, I just lost the little book that comes with the pills.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2009