BH?or the real deal?

Well,I've been on my feetA LOT for the past two days,I went to my SO's concert yesterday and today went to a b-day party and the grocery store, etc.

well,now that i'm home my feet are so swollen you can't even tell i have ankles as well as my legs, andmy belly keepsgetting hard as a rock for about two minutes then loosens up but every now and then i'm feeling some pretty bad contractions, and i can't tell if these are actual contractions or BH?

i'm also feeling a lot of pressure,not in my va-hoo-ha area,just in my lower belly it feels super weird.

help?

DebraPlusOne

Asked by DebraPlusOne at 1:03 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• time them... if they are consistent or are getting closer together then call ur dr.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 1:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If the contractions are not regular like every 10 minutes or every 5 minutes the best thing you can do is get your feet up, carrying a baby puts extra strain on you so being up and around like you describe can wear your body down, lay down put a pillow or two under your feet to raise them above your heart and get some rest, the swelling in your ankles should go down a bit by morning ( i will warn you your probably going to make extra trips to the bathroom tonight)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• http://www.contractionmaster.com/

Found this website in my pregnancy group... time your contractions. If they're regular, it could be the real thing!
    prinzesstephi

Answer by prinzesstephi at 4:01 AM on Feb. 9, 2009