I need some help.........

I didn't realize I could have more then 1 playlist! I thought you HAD to have it on your homepage.. anyway, My 10 yr old  is really discovering music and his desire to play music. I got him an elec. guitar for Christmas and he is learning on his own! I decided that since every year he is my Valentine and I am broke, I would start to build him his own playlist! I already started to add songs that I definately know he wants on there, but in order for him to understand the time and love I am putting into this, I wanted your suggestions on any sweet, cool songs that could tell him how much I love him, songs that express the love of a mother for her child/son. If you do I can go to playlist, perhaps discover something beautiful and dedicate them  to him. Hoping he will love them as well and always think of mom. Any suggestions?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol My Wish made me cry a lil to haha
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:11 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I hope you dance or My wish
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:21 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• 2 songs that i gave to my son
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't know of any songs like that, but my middle son who is seven really loves iCarly, and one night I decided to download the album for him onto iTunes. He absolutely LOVES it and has driven us crazy since then listening to it, but everytime he does he thanks me so much for doing that for him.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 1:23 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my daughter is 3 almost 4 and she loves music. all different kinds. i just created her own playlist on my ipod, just some songs that are appropriate for her to listen to and that i know she already likes. joey ramones wonderful world is one of them. she loves it. plus i think that it is just a classic song that anyone can enjoy in a awesome punk way.
    alldolledup2005

Answer by alldolledup2005 at 1:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• also now that you have me thinking... her playlist also contains billy idol dancing with myself... velvet underground im sticking with you... beatles dear prudance (sorry if i miss spelled that)
    alldolledup2005

Answer by alldolledup2005 at 1:27 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my song for my baby boy is by leigh nash its called my idea of heaven, its perfect
    cainesmama

Answer by cainesmama at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Gosh, what to do, Ednakrabapple, you gave me an idea, he doesn't watch iCarly but he does love Jurassic Park, so the theme song.... alldolledup made me think Yea! Billy Idol who I loved as a teen. Gotta go see Pinkanfgrl's. Keep them coming please!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• check out the velvet undergrounds song the sticking with you. trust me its sweet and its a great mother child song.
    alldolledup2005

Answer by alldolledup2005 at 1:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• BRB! and thanks ladies! I am not ashamed to say that I kind of cried with My wish.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:00 AM on Feb. 9, 2009