What grocerie store you shop at?

I used to shop exclusively at Vons which is down the street from me until the economy went South. Now, Walmart always! I save $50 a week for my family of 5 even though it's a bit farther away, it's worth it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• Stop and Shop and Foodtown
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• foodmaxx! so cheap!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Safeway, if i hit the sales right and use my coupons i can save big, i have to stay away from our walmart the produce is moldy and the prices are not that great, i started keeping a notebook of prices i pay for things at different stores so i can tell when a sale is a good one or not, it has saved me tons of money. i went to safeway they other night and got 170.00 in groceries for 80.00 using coupons and sales. I recently found that target has good prices on things also.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Whole Foods. Food is something I don't cut corners on.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 6:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My big monthly shopping is at Aldi, Walmart and Sam's Club. My "need a loaf of bread or gallon of milk" shopping is either the Sawyer Market or Hardings--both are just tiny local stores. The prices are higher but out here in the boonies, they are the only places that are closer than a half hour drive.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:06 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I go to Martin's too. They have a great bakery.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• SHOPRITE!!!!!!!!!

And for the odds and ends, its all about The Dollar Tree!!!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I shop at King Soopers. I use to shop at Walmart but their produce was never good and their prices have gone up too. So I wasnt saving much money anyway.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 9:22 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• actually where i live walmart is one of the more expensive ones. i get my big bill of groceries at Crest and just run to buy for less if i need a little something.
    maddismom247

Answer by maddismom247 at 9:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Acme or Aldis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Feb. 9, 2009